The Home & Office Reference Express ® website is both copyright and trademark protected. Any use, including
the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content
on this site is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. Although the information is available to anyone,
we retain copyrights on all text and graphic images.
Therefore, you may not:
- Distribute any of the contents (text or graphics) of this site without the express written permission of NeuroC4 Software
- Include the information on your own server or in your own documents without permission of NeuroC4 Software, Inc.
- Modify or re-use the text or graphics located on the Home & Office Reference Express website.
You may however, print copies of the information for your own personal use or store files on your own
computer for your personal use only. NeuroC4 Software, Inc. reserves all other rights.
Copyright © 1995-2020 - NeuroC4 Home & Office Reference Express ® - All Rights Reserved
The Home & Office Reference Express ®, the NeuroC4 ® name and the company logo below are registered trademarks
of NeuroC4 Software, Inc. The names of other companies or products mentioned herein are the trademarks of
their respective owners and companies.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws.
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") provides recourse for owners of copyrighted
material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that may constitute copyright
infringement, please provide notice to us. The notice must include the following information as provided by the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ( c ) (3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works
at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and
that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the
service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address,
telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained
of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining
party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The Designated Agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
WEBMASTER at Home & Office Reference Express
We have made every effort to keep information current and as accurate as possible, however, errors may exist.
Users of this site agree not to hold the webmaster or owner of this site liable for any damage resulting from
the use of advice or information found on this website.